The Sentient Web Query makes multiple internal and external (public and commercial) databases accessible through an easy-to-use web interface. This includes connecting any number of relational, semantic, and specialty databases. The Web Query provides researchers, analysts, and managers secure, compliant global access and the ability to interact with their data from anywhere in the world.
The Sentient Web Query:
Looking at the results from a chemistry-related search in the Sentient Web Query, the scientist can either review structure, metadata and audit or refine the query with drawing and similary tools.
- Web-based search of any relational database, web service or Sentient data store
- Predefined and ad-hoc drag and drop (non-programmatic) creation of complex search queries
- Data and metadata search, review, and audit capabilities
- Data interaction with third-party analytical applications
- Export results to Excel, Text, HTML, XML, or Sentient Knowledge Explorer
Content can be browsed by taxonomy for easy review of datasets with similar content. Images can be viewed in a standard web browser or analyzed in their native application.