The Sentient Process Manager connects data directly to the processes and workflows for human and automation-based activities alike.
The Process Manager provides customizable dashboard views and visibility based on existing user profiles. This tool enables organizations to manage complex projects and processes with real-time tracking and alerts and automate workflows with minimal programming.
Using a drag and drop configuration, integrate various workflows and their related data, across groups, processes, and their related laboratory information management systems, databases, and file directories.
The Sentient Process Manager:
Detailed view in Sentient Process Manager: In this example, activities in a specific workflow are reviewed and analyzed for efficiency and bottlenecks.
- Web-based workflow engine
- Manage automated and human activities from a single location
- Drag & Drop configuration
- Automatic notification of task status
- Provides managers a clear overview of current workflows
High level status in Sentient Process Manager: In this example, a dashboard provides the department head the project status on all concurrent workflows.
Example use case - Chief Financial Officer; Client Services Director; Project Manager
“I need the ability to review tasks and process status across the departments from a web page. I need my team to get their tasks assigned automatically.”
- Financial and Client Services users are able to track cost and time for projects that occur across gene, protein and toxicity research groups – improving billing justification and saving several days each month previously spent for cost reconciliation.
- Project Manager users are able to identify (and address!) cost over-runs or delays as they occur – identifying and significantly reducing project bottlenecks.
- Researchers and technicians are alerted and guided regarding overlapping, interdependent tasks in the pipeline – significantly improving project efficiency and reducing project completion times by several days / month.